What is Viulib?
- • A set of precompiled SW libraries for computer vision applications, which simplifies the building of complex vision-based solutions.
- • Reduces time in prototyping phases, facilitates technology validation, optimizes scalable deployments and enables transparent licensing schemes.
- • C/C++, multiplatform (CMake): Windows, Ubuntu, iOS
- • Module-oriented arch., tested in a variety of platforms: Intel Core2, Intel Atom, ARM, …
Use of Viulib
- • OS specific dynamic libraries and sample applications
- • SDK: Facade interface for development of 3rd party applications that can use viulib: Doxygen documentation; Vicomtech’s support during development
- • Support for algorithm porting; Specific HW-SW implementations can carried out with Vicomtech’s support (description of the algorithm, benchmarking, etc)